Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick Note From Latvia

It is thought not the best of ideas to be blogging from here myself, so I have instead asked that my family do it. They will be spell-checking, grammar-correcting, and removing the very personal notes (like the ones to my family members only or a specific individual) as well as changing the names of those I teach and have contact with. But, the experiences and events remain the same. I do these things so that you can see what missionary work is like, and how God works in our lives. I know that it will be a good source for you to see the power of God on this earth. When I return in two years, I will open up a correspondence through this, so until then keep your questions written somewhere, k? That is all.

[Feel free to put your questions here as comments, or on any other post. I will be happy to answer them as soon as I see them. Also, feel free to email me and ask anything you want. Blogger should let you email me at the address I have registered this blogger account.]

Me

No comments: